You can now grab (pardon pun) a meal at Long John Silver’s for just $2.50.
Cheaper than a plate of chicken rice at a hawker centre near you.
All you have to do is make use of GrabPay to make payment when ordering for a Fish & Chicken Meal
at the fast-food restaurant. It’s usually priced at $6.50 and comes with a regular drink.
Before you go rushing down, there are two ways you can enjoy this GrabPay Deal.
The first being making payment via GrabPay as per mentioned above, and the other by pre-paying for the
meal from Grab’s app .
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid for purchase only from 21 Dec 2018 to 20 Jan 2019 via the Grab app or in-store at a Long John Silver’s outlet, while stock lasts.
- Each user is limited to a maximum of 2 purchases. Limited to 1 purchase per transaction.
- Valid for Fish & Chicken Meal (U.P. $6.50) only.
- Each Fish & Chicken Meal comes with a regular Coke/Coke Zero/Sprite.
- Valid for purchase and/or redemption at all Long John Silver’s outlets (except Nanyang Technological University and Singapore Polytechnic).
- Not valid in conjunction with any other ongoing Long John Silver’s or Grab promotions, discounts, offers or privileges.
For in-app purchases:
- A Long John Silver’s reward will be credited via ‘My Rewards’ in the Grab app within 15 minutes of a successful purchase.
- Each Long John Silver’s reward is valid for redemption of one (1) Fish & Chicken Meal.
- Each Long John Silver’s reward is valid for redemption until 31 Jan 2019 only. Strictly no extension is allowed for expired rewards.
For in-store purchases.
- Payment must be made via GrabPay.
- Other T&Cs apply.