The membership-only mega supermarket NTUC Warehouse Club will be opening up to the public this festive season.
This means non-members can also get to shop and purchase groceries at bulk purchase prices from now till New Year’s Day,
1 January 2019.
Besides the Christmas Open House, shoppers can also look out for special buys on selected items including:
- M&M’s chocolate candies
- Thins Potato Chips
- Meiji Hello Panda chocolate biscuits
- CP Crispy Chicken with Korean Hot & Spicy Sauce
- Tesco Wild Alaskan Salmon and more…
Already signed up as an NTUC Warehouse Club member? You can also enjoy special perks including
- Purchase with Purchase Specials with minimum $25 spending
- Mastercard $5 off with $100 spending (first 3,200 redemptions)
Non-members can also take this chance to sign up or renew NTUC Warehouse Club membership at a discounted price of $20 per year ($10 for NTUC members, FairPrice members and shareholders).
On top of signing up, new or renewing members will also receive an additional $5 discount voucher.
What: NTUC Warehouse Club Christmas Open House
Where: 1 Joo Koon Circle, FairPrice Hub Level 3 S(629117)
When: 19 December 2018 – 1 January 2019
Opening Hours: 9am – 10pm daily